Rescue, Adopt, Sponsor Irresistable Howard, Wallace and Oxford. They Need a New Beginning, KY


Howard
Tabby
Large Adult Male Cat Pet ID: 427624
Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11320591

see Howard's Homepage

If you are interested in meeting or learning more about this pet, email dwhite@aggressiveonline.net or call 270.230.8839 for more information. Our shelter is located at:
213 E. William Thomason Byway
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Shelter hours: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 to 1:30 (central time zone)


2-22-08 Hi, my name is Howard, a male Tabby short coat. I'm a big handsome boy with very striking tabby stripes, lively eyes and a winning purrsonality! I came from Howard Street, hence the moniker,ha,ha, but I'll also respond to Howie! or food! or loves! Hey, you know what else? I had my 'fifteen minutes of fame' (thanks Andy Warhol) because I was named 'Cat of the Week' on Grayson's Myspace page. Now, how cool is that I ask you? I also heard the volunters say I'm a shelter favorite 'cause I'm such a lovebug. My other claim to fame is that I'm used as one of the 'cat testers' for the new dogs coming into the shelter. With my great tabby charm, I win 'em over every time. When I get tired from being so personable, I love to 'rest' with my shelter buds Oxford and Wallace. (I'm putting in a plug for my pals too, ha, ha). Wouldn't you just love to have a Howard in your life? It can be easily arranged, just give my agent at Grayson a call and I'll come running (well, perhaps more like a dignified stroll). I'm neutered and I've had all my shots too. Just what are you waiting for?
***************************
Can't adopt but want to help?
One quarter will buy 1 lb. of Science Diet food
Use GoodSearch
http://www.goodsearch.com/
and designate our shelter for you donation
Donate your used cell phones and empty ink cartridges
Sponsor a barn cat
Sponsor any of our pets
Volunteer!

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY103.html


Wallace
Domestic Short Hair - buff and white
Medium Adult Male Cat Pet ID: 335520
Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11320595



Hi, my name is Wallace (from Wallace Street), a rather handsome DSH buff and white (short coat) male. One of the volunteers told me I looked feminine, but I prefer to think of myself as a sensitive, new age guy. Anyway, I love to get pets and affection, I'm just not too crazy about getting picked up. I also get along well with other cats, and Oxford and Howard are two of my buds. So, whether you choose to call me handsome or pretty, I'm all set on getting set on you and I'll bet you're set on getting set on me. Give the Grayson volunteers a shout and they can arrange for a meeting. Please don't forget your camera, all the better to capture my beautiful essence, don't you think? Pretty I may be, but I was smart enough to get neutered and all vetted up.
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY103.html




Oxford-sponsored
Domestic Short Hair - gray and white
Large Adult Male Cat Pet ID: 57254
Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11320618


Hi, my name is Oxford, a very handsome male DSH gray and white feline (or is it white and gray, ha, ha). Okay, here's the deal with me. I'm just not your cuddly, lover-boy. I wanna be your pal, but not your lap cat. I wanna be like those scholarly dudes at Oxford university and contemplate the world and study the passing scene. I get along well with other cats, and Howard and Wallace hang out with me a lot. Look, I'm not for everybody but everybody has somebody out there, and you could be my somebody, if you get my drift. I hope you appreciate my honesty and you have a place in your home and in your heart for a dude that marches to a different drummer. What do you say, should we give it a go? Should I reserve a seat on the next Grayson critter express? 'Course a man of the world like me has been neutered and fully vetted. Phone now, the lines are open. (sorry, I couldn't resist saying that).

Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY103.html

No comments: