4/10/ 10 Lido, Adorable Tabby Girl KY Shelter

"Hi, my name is Lido, an adorable girl tabby (short coat) kitty, about one year old. Myself and my sibs, Sunset and Lanai, came from Leavette Street (and, oh, we left it all right!), and we were known as the cruise kittens ("shuffleboard anyone"?). Well, Sunset and Lanai got to cruise right on out of here, but I'm still waiting for my special person to come for a special girl like me. It takes a while to get to know me, but once you do, I'm sweet and loving and sensitive and a little shy (perhaps just like you). I just know if you give me a bit of space and a little time, I'll steal your heart away forever (and we do have limited time here). Won't you please give me a chance? I've been spayed and I'm all up to date on those shots too. Please cruise on down to the shelter. Love, Lido"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVna81MKRs



Write Us:
Grayson County Humane Society
213 William Thomason Byway
Leitchfield, KY 42754

Call Us:
(270) 230-8839

Email Us:
dwhite@aggressiveonline.net

http://www.graysonhumane.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=805262

No comments: