6/27/12 "He was licking my hand through the kennel door. Stocky guy around 50 - 55 lbs. Handsome." PLEASE SAVE DUKE! DUKE has been in his kennel for A MONTH! Connecticut

 Duke the hand licker!URGENT

 Please crosspot for DUKE!  From Delette. The new pound policy does not allow anyone to evaluate  the dogs or take them from their kennels. What is the reason for the policy?
 From Delette

"Duke is at the New Britain Pound.  I don't have any personal information about him because I am not permitted to temperment test the dogs anymore.  Officer at the pound tells me he appears to be good with other dogs.  He has been in his kennel for a month with no time out for play or interaction.  He was licking my hand through the kennel door.  Stocky guy around 50 - 55 lbs.  Handsome. 

Contact Delette Corwel at 203-464-2457 or poomeister@hotmail.com if you can help Duke.  Of course, as always, I am happy to transport to rescues.  Please crosspost.  Thank you !"

No comments: