7/9/10 Florida "He's SWEET, and KIND and VERY LOVING and VERY LOYAL. And he means more to me than anything else in my life." Please Contact this woman if you can help her dog.

Chocolate Lab / Rott Mix. (Boynton Beach)


http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pet/1834266535.html

 


Date: 2010-07-09, 3:27PM EDT
Reply to: comm-5fwqu-1834266535@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


This is a last ditch effort to save my dog from Animal Care & Control and probably death so please respond immediately if you're interested -- NO CRAZIES PLEASE.

He's a Lab/Rott mix, he's got a Lab face and a Rott body. He's 4 1/2 years old, he's house broken, he's super sweet and he gets along with cats and children but not other large breed dogs, small dogs are fine. HE'S NOT AGGRESSIVE, I'm only saying he's not good with other large dogs because he has a tendency to get picked on and other big dogs don't usually like him. He's SWEET, and KIND and VERY LOVING and VERY LOYAL. And he means more to me than anything else in my life.

Why am I getting rid of him -- I'm sure that's the question you're asking: "If he's so great and you love him so much why are you getting rid of him?"

8 months ago I lost my home and had to move in with my parents, as a condition of my reentry to my father's house I had to find the dog another home. I did. A great home in the Acreage with other dogs and a lot of land. Since then I have re-established myself and moved into a new apartment that does not allow pets of any kind (except cats, but who wants a cat?). Three weeks ago I get a call from Animal Care and Control saying my dog was put in the night drop, along with the new families other dogs, because the family was moving out of state. (the dog is chipped that's how the got a hold of me). So I bailed him out to save him from being euthanized -- what else could I do. I kept him at my place like Ann Frank for a few days and my sister has been watching him for two weeks now -- but she has 2 dogs and 3 cats so her hospitality is running thin.

I have to find him a home by over the weekend or I'm going to have to take him back to AC&C and I don't want to do that .... he's not himself when he's caged up and I know he won't get adopted.

I have all his papers -- this week I took him to the vet and got him up to date on EVERYTHING. He's got his rabies, all his shots, he's been tested negative for heartworms and he's on Frontline flea and tick.

He's the best dog in the whole world I promise. Please give him a home!

Tanner Campbell
561 856 8939

  • Location: Boynton Beach
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1834266535-0 image 1834266535-1


PostingID: 1834266535

No comments: