Update 8/9/10- 7/10 "Euth date is Monday for Virginia and Woody."They are at Morrow County Dog Shelter in Mt. Gilead, OH.



 UPDATE 8/9/10

Virginia has been committed to.  Woody is STILL here and does need rescue.
Sarina
419-946-1747
Morrow County Dog Shelter


Please crosspost.  If you can help, please see details below:



Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:42:23 -0400
Subject: dogs in danger
From: shalmadine@gmail.com



If you know anyone that is really good with shy dogs, please talk to them about Virginia. Her time is up on Monday. I have too small a house to take her on. She is fine with other dogs, but has not been put with little dogs or cats. I sat with her in her kennel last weekend. She is so scared of people. She hides in the corner. She did wag her tail a little when I was petting her. Her behavior in the yard is why I think she will come around quickly. When I approached her crate, she was at the gate. She really wants to trust people...
Her brother Woody is more social, but has two entropian eyelids. He needs that surgery. I have not been able to find either dog a rescue. They are both young and sweet. I think they are retriever mixes, not boxer as listed on petfinder.
Euth date is Monday unless I find a miracle. They are at Morrow County Dog Shelter in Mt. Gilead, OH.

No comments: