Homeless Cats kittens at Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY


Melesse







If you are interested in meeting or learning more about this pet, email dwhite@aggressiveonline.net or call 270.230.8839 for more information. Our shelter is located at:
213 E. William Thomason Byway
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Shelter hours: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 to 1:30 (central time zone)


Keb

Domestic Short Hair

Medium Adult Male Cat Pet ID: 904137

Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY


Hi, my name is Keb, a white and buff (short coat) male. I came into the shelter with a bunch of kittens. Cripes, that was embarrassing! What will that do to my tough guy image? You can see from my picture, life on the street was hard and it was actually a good deal to take a break from all that for a spell. Anyway, my name is Egyptian and means "earth". It fits 'cause I'm a pretty earthy guy. I'm still kind of scoping everything out here, and checking out some of the regs like Oxford, Howard, Pleasant and Wallace, and of course Kaboom! I'm still thinkin' about whether or not I want to cozy up to the volunteers. Hmmm...they seem nice enough, so maybe they might give ole' tough guy Keb a head rub. In the meantime, these digs are way too crowded and I have to make a getaway pretty soon, so I'm kind of wondering if you might have a spot for old Keb. I'd love to drop in and stay awhile (well, for the rest of my 9 lives, ha, ha). I'll be neutered (owie!) and get some shots (won't bother me a bit...I don't think). Come on, be a sport and help the Keb! Its the least you can do!

***Not able to adopt? Consider FOSTERING****

Keb's Homepage

If you are interested in meeting or learning more about this pet, email dwhite@aggressiveonline.net or call 270.230.8839 for more information. Our shelter is located at:
213 E. William Thomason Byway
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Shelter hours: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 to 1:30 (central time zone)


Amberleigh,

Small Adult Female Cat Pet ID: 852985

Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA, Leitchfield, KY

Tortoiseshell Picture
Hi, my name is Amberleigh, a petite female tortoiseshell . My markings are quite a joy to behold, from my beautiful silky soft fur of gold and black to my lovely grey/green eyes. In my picture I look a bit sad, because I was brought in without my kittens and I worry about them, and what mom wouldn't I ask you? They're a bit older though, so I'm sure they'll be brought in out of the cold sooner or later. In the meantime, the volunteers here at Grayson are quite wonderful, and I show my gratitude by being very loving and very affectionate in return. They are giving me a lot of TLC and are trying to plump me up
just a bit. I couldn't help but notice though, just how very crowded the shelter has become, so I know I should be thinking about a home of my own very soon. Do you think you might have room for a beauty like me? I would be ever so grateful and I know you won't be disappointed. If you give me your heart, I'll give you mine in return and I'll never ask for it back.

Like all the beautiful Grayson animals, I'll be spayed and current with all my shots. Please send for me soon, so we can start making wonderful memories together.

See All Cats

http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?animal=Cat&breed=&age=&size=&specialNeeds=&declawedPets=&children=&status=&id=&internal=&contact=&name=&shelterid=KY103&sort=&preview=1

No comments: