Please help me find Daisey a home. Project Paws N.C.


I picked up another dog. Its getting really really overwhelming, and
i have no no no more space...
She is a Basset/ Terrier mix. Very overweight. She
was in the middle of the road, near the 294
dumpsters this morning. Naturally, the day my Senior pictures are,
i actually look decent for
once, and there is a huge, (40-50 lbs) filthy, terrifed & confused,
old dog in the middle of the road.

I got out of the car to tryed & get her and when i picked her up
she went to bite me because
she was terrifed. And had probably been bumped by a car.


after i got back from the project paws board meeting i gave her a bath..
.because she was MAJOR covered in fleas. I rinsed her with water for 20 minutes
and red water was coming off of her becasue of so many flea bites.
She is an awesome, gentle,
well-behaved, sweet dog! She went to the vet, and has a few fatty tumors,
had a dental because
her teeth were a little bad, and was given a clean bill of health.People
drove right by her
, nearly hitting her and never stopping! My TEACHERS drove right by her, not stopping!!!
On teacher told me she almost hit her... what great roll models!

She is doing very well, has alot more energy, and seems to be really loving life.
I havn't really done anything special for her, just good food, lots of love, and treats.
Daisy is doing very well. She is ready to be adopted. I love her very much...but i need
the space to help more dogs. She is spayed, all shots, HW NEg. and ready to go.
She is 100% housebroken, good with otehr dogs, cats, kids...everything!
She is one of the BEST fosters i have ever had, and if i didn't know that by keeping her
, i would be killing another because i would not have space... i would adopt her.
Please help me find her a home.

Spayed
Shots
Dewormed
Vet Checked
Dental
She has been Socialized, LOVED, fed good food, and has captured the heart of me;
a 17 yr old animal lover. She now deserves her own forever home.
Her adoption fee is $125

(IF you would like to donate to help with her food costs, medical costs,
and help project paws continue to help other animals;
www.projectpaws.org PAYPAL.


Project paws
PO BOX 1646
Murphy, NC 28906






Tiffany Jourdain
Project Paws Inc
Animal Rescue

No comments: