Please e-mail for pictures. Weakley County, TN. "Please help me get some of babies to better places."

Let's Help This Dogs. E-mail for pictures!

Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: gonetothedogshalfwayhouse <gonetothedogshalfwayhouse@yahoo.com>
To: DogsNeedingHomes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 1:50:55 AM
Subject: ~ Weakley County, TN

The sheer numbers of dogs in limbo is distressing. I am fostering many.
There are 4 in local pounds that I would like to help. There is a
local group that has a total of 49 dogs on two properties.
Yes they are fed and watered daily but not
much human interaction. There are about 6 of those dogs that I have gotten to know
and are so deserving of better.

I have pictures. Please help me get some of babies to better places.

I will foster awaiting transport and carry to the vet.

Please email me - gonetothedogshalfwa yhouse@yahoo. com

No comments: