11/29/09 MURFREESBORO, TN--Dogs 5 yrs + more at PAWS 11/28

Please work directly with this shelter.


SIERRA - ID#A076114
CRITICAL the shelter is full
My name is SIERRA.

I am a spayed female, tan and black German Shepherd Dog mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 5 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Nov 13, 2009.

This information is less than 1 hour old


This DOG - ID#A076346
CRITICAL the shelter is full
.

I am a neutered male, white and tan Jack (Parson's) Russell Terrier.

The shelter staff think I am about 8 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Nov 18, 2009.

This information is less than 1 hour old


BAILEY - ID#A076810

My name is BAILEY.

I am a male, white and brown brindle Jack (Parson's) Russell Terrier.

The shelter staff think I am about 6 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Nov 25, 2009.

This information is less than 1 hour old.

BEAR - ID#A076860

My name is BEAR.

I am a neutered male, black Border Collie mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 13 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Nov 28, 2009.

This information is less than 1 hour old.


PLEASE WORK WITH THE SHELTER DIRECTLY.
If you rescue an animal from this shelter, please drop me
a quick note and let me know.
Rutherford Co. PAWS
285 John Rice Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615.898.7740 press 5
CALL THE SHELTER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN THIS ANIMAL. INSIST THAT
THEY MAKE NOTE OF YOUR RESCUE NAME/NUMBER. DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU THAT THE
ANIMAL "ALREADY HAS A HOLD ON IT." THAT HOLD MIGHT BE A KIND VOLUNTEER WHO IS JUST
TRYING TO SAVE THE ANIMAL UNTIL A RESCUE CAN STEP UP FOR IT. ANIMALS HAVE DIED BECAUSE THE SHELTER WAS UNAWARE THAT THERE WAS INTEREST
FROM A RESCUE. PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. THANK YOU.
http://petharbor.com/ Use zip code 37129 to pull
up photos. Website updates at the top of the hour.
...'cause animals can't type.
"And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary." --Galations 6:9

No comments: