6/8/10 A Puppy is "TOOBIG! Richland Pound, Mansfield OH. Owner Surrender.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 am  
Post subject: TOOBIG! Richland Pound, Mansfield OH


They call me TOOBIG - not too big for my britches but - can you believe this?- too big for the house. I thought a was one of the family. Do you get rid of your kids because they're too big? I DUNNO!
If you come and git me, I promise to REALLY TRY to grow no more! I'm still a young puppy boy ; give me a chance......?

MIKEY



I really ain't that big ......


Meet Mikey....he is an owner surrender because he has turned out to be too big for the home and he has too much energy. The owner said Mikey's breed mix was boxer/beagle but Mikey seems way too big to have beagle in him. Jus look at the size of his feet...he is going to be a BIG boy. He is just 4 or 5 months old now. He is housetrained and good with kids, cats and other dogs.

My Contact Info
Richland County Dog Warden
Mansfield, OH
419-774-5892

No comments: