Very Sweet and Loving Dog Needs Alot of TLC From a Loving Family or Individual.

Courtesy Crosspost...!




Subject: Dallas, GA - Needs Rescue ASAP!
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 4:09 AM

Hi Friends,
I got this email today, and this precious girls needs a rescue or adopter ASAP!! She was found on the road by a good samaritan, and she needs to find her a new home or rescue. This lady is having surgery this week, and she will not be able to care for this sweet girl. See her email below.
Susanne
---------------------------
"I was working in another county today in a bad part of town and saw this precious baby walking down the road. She is absolutely pitiful. I could not just leave her, she would surely die. I had a hard time getting her in the car, she is very weak. She is starting to trust me. She could barely walk. I took her to the vet and had her checked out thoroughly. They said she was heartworm negative and in reasonably good shape. She was dewormed and had her rabies shot. She is a hound/lab mix and a young adult. She has had puppies, but her milk was dried up. I gave her a bath yesterday and she is looking much better, but has a long way to go on her weight gain. She is very sweet and loving, but needs alot of TLC from a loving family or individual."
---------------------------
Please contact me ASAP if you can help. - susanneworley@gmail.com This girl deserves a second chance!

No comments: