Please help save sponsored Brooke in OH. Please! XX URGENT


Post subject: Please help save sponsored Brooke in OH. Please! XX URGENT


"Brooke has been there a long time and was going to be euthed about a month ago,but I paid her sponsor fee , but now she is still there and time is rapidly running out again.
Nobody has stepped up to rescue or adopt her like I had hoped.2 days ago I sent in another $40.00 to try to buy her a couple more weeks, but I do not know if it will work or not.The pound didn't get back to me and she could be euthed on Friday-July 11.
Sponsorship only buys them limited time.
Please help me help Brooke.
I know that she is not the prettiest or most striking dog out there, and so many need help but she's never had a loving family or somebody to care about her.And I bet that she'd pay whoever gave her a chance to live back with years of love and loyalty.
There must be someone or some rescue out there who'd be willing to give her a chance.
I'm asking for help in helping find that person/rescue for her before its too late.


Please everyone, when you see this crosspost for her, email rescues and spead the word to anybody you think might help her asap
She needs all the help that she can get.
She should be free to any reputable rescue or adopter."

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10298831






Do I have a story to tell you. But first allow me to introduce myself. I'm Brooke. I am a 2 year old Chow mix. Okay, now for my story. I was brought here to the shelter by the dog warden. I was originally abandoned by my family (I know...who would do that...) I was left to fend for myself. So I ran around alot and just figured I was out on my own and considered it a big adventure. No one could catch me, including the dog warden. I was just too fast and too smart...or so I thought. I ended up having a number of litters of puppies too. At long last, I was caught by the dog warden. Don't ever tell her this, but I got tired of my big adventure and let her catch me. She thinks she outsmarted me and we can let her think that. Anyway, I am now at the shelter and waiting for my new forever family. And this time, it better be forever...or else!! Come to or contact the shelter about me. It is open 7 days a week. Daily hours are 10-3. M/W hours are 10-6. Ask for me, Brooke. Out of state adoptions are always welcomed too. Woof.
This pet is up to date with routine shots.

Belmont County Animal Shelter
Saint Clairsville, OH
740-695-4708
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH216.html


No comments: