Happy Tails * Maggie. Post #3




I have fostered so many of the Mason dogs, my son's family adopted one as a puppy and she is a very sweet canine member of the family. But I was writing on the last one I fostered. Her name was Maggie a black cocker spaniel who was a very special puppy. I fostered her in December of the past year and she was a God sent to me through my Mothers passing away. She never left my side. My own doggies accepted her as part of the family. It broke my heart when she left but being a foster for a rescue the most important thing is for these special babies to find great homes.
She was adopted by a very special family who already had a rescued cocker spaniel. They have sent me pictures and emailed me that she is such a great part of their family. She has bonded with the other cocker spaniel and sleeps with her new Mommy and Daddy. She is playing ball with the young son and now has a great family to call her own. Many of my fosters from Mason have found very loving homes but Maggie has left a very special place in my heart. Enclosed is a picture before she got adopted than also a picture of her new haircut from her new Mommy.

Rose S.( Volunteer for Furry Friends)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I apologize for contacting you through the comments section, but I can't find your email contact details elsewhere on the site.

My name is Jaime and I work for Pump Up Your Book Promotions - http://www.pumpupyourbookpromotion.com/ - which is an online tour/promotions company for authors to get the word out online about their books. For a month interviews with the author, guests posts by the author, and reviews of the author’s book will appear at various websites.

I have a children's book author, Mayra Calvani, touring in June for her book Crash! which is about a boy facing all his new responsibilities as a pet owner.

I was wondering if you would be interested in a guest post from this author for your site. The traffic benefits of becoming an author hosts are excellent as you are linked in several places, and the author can help you promote your cause.

If you're interested or would like to talk more about it, please feel free to contact me at sylver1(at)tpg(dot)com(dot)au

Thanks!

Jaime