October 7, 2008-Yellow Lab Mix Mother and Babies PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Don't Let Them All Die! WV

She is seriously breaking my heart.
Annonymous Wrote

"I had to do some sweet talking to get in to see her, but when they found out that I had already posted her here and e-mailed all of the rescues in the area that I could find they let me see her. She is a sweet little thing that really needs out of that place.
They have her in with the "Mean dogs" That scared me since these are the ones they say are unadoptable. I mean if she can't be seen then she doesn't stand a chance.
I was able to put my hands in with her and she just layed into them like she hadn't been scratched in a really long time. She licked me and pawed at me when I stopped. She is seriously breaking my heart.
They wouldn't let me adopt her, They said that I could rescue if my papers were in order.I don't have that so. I had to walk away and listen to her cry for more.

This girl needs help soon.

Yellow Labrador Retriever [Mix]
Medium Young Female Dog Pet ID: shelter#08-0768
Mercer County Humane Society area/shelter pics, Princeton, WV

SHELTER#08-0768 Sam and her 11 pups are so sweet. the pups are about 10 days old.(as of 10/2) pups don't do well in a shelter setting so hopefully they can get out soon!! the pups are retriever/siberian huskly and beautiful!! shelter 304-425-2838 mcas@frontiernet.net "



http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=12056998

No comments: