October 11, 2008 Hannahberry Needs You. Grayson Humane Society KY

Hannahberry

See Hannahberry's Homepage

If you are interested in meeting or learning more about this pet, email dwhite@aggressiveonline.net or call 270.230.8839 for more information. Our shelter is located at:
213 E. William Thomason Byway
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Shelter hours: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 to 1:30 (central time zone)


Hi, my name is Hannahberry, and isn't that just the sweetest name you've ever heard (you could just call me Hannah if you wish). I'm a gorgeous Dilute Calico (short coat). I'm a little girl of course, 'cause most calicos are. I was brought into the shelter by a person from the city along with my sisters and brothers, 'the Littleton Group'. I'm glad I was because I get to show off all my charms on the website in the hope that you might want to 'dopt me (hint, hint). The shelter is wonderful but there are just too many of us here so I really need a home of my own soon. Could that home be yours? Please don't delay. Send for me soon so you can enjoy all my charming kitten ways.

I'll be spayed and get all my shots before I leave for your house.
***Not able to adopt? Consider FOSTERING or SPONSORING one of our four-legged friends***


See all the cats and kitties who desperately need homes. Grayson had to euthanize last week. They are very overcrowded. The volunteers are heartbroken. They truly love all the cats and dogs in their care.

http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?offset=25&limit=25&zip=&animal=Cat&shelterid=KY103&tmpl=0&lat=&long=&preview=1&sort=

No comments: