Yellow Lab passed euth date in NW Forida. Please Help!


PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:07 am
Post subject: Labs in NW FL kill shelter


"It's a new day.

Please help these two darling dogs!
There are two labs in a high kill shelter in NW FL.

Animals from this shelter are rarely posted on PF so it's really only by word of mouth or pen or keyboard that people know about them. The shelter has fabulous people working there and they try everything they can to help gets the animals adopted. If they say a dog is great, I believe them. I rescued one from there a few weeks ago.

The yellow lab has passed his PTS date, but I put a hold on him yesterday so he's safe for a couple of days. They think he's about 2 years old. He's fairly mellow.

http://www.co.walton.fl.us/animalcontrol/DetailsViewer.aspx?ID=10144

The choc. hasn't reached his PTS date, but will soon. He's maybe a year and a bundle of energy. He has them playing fetch as long as he can. He LOVES his tennis ball.

http://www.co.walton.fl.us/animalcontrol/DetailsViewer.aspx?ID=10155

I am willing to pay to pull them and vet them. I just can't take them right now. I'll even transport them to someone in the Panhandle or S. AL or GA
If you need more info, please email me at runnerthirteen@lycos.com or call the shelter directly at 850-638-2082.

Posted Tue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm:

I'm not giving up on these guys. If there's someone who can help, please contact me or the shelter!"


No comments: