April 25, 2009 Buy Catnip Toys, Cat Beds, Dog Cat Collars, Dog Leads, Hammocks for Cats.. Help Feed Kitties at Southern Feline Rescue Georgia

If any of you would like to buy anything to help feed and provide vet care for the cats e-mail me. I figured some of your kitties might want some 'Nip, Laughing
Pink Catnip Monster $3 Yarn Toys-75 cents Catnip Stuffed Flowers-$1


Catnip Picture Toys-$1

Catnip Pyramids


Charms (the paw says love me, love my dog on the back) $2

Keychains
The long one is $3 and has a flashlight on it
The black on has a light on the inside that makes the paws flash different colors $2
I have many of the purple cat ones $2



$1 each Bumper Stickers


"Cat's are like Potato chips, you can't have just one" window decal


Catnip fleece roll-up toy 50 cents Kitty toss toy 25 cents


Catnip bunnies $1


Catnip fishies $1

Catnip rattle toys (Is actually an easter egg with rice inside it, wrapped in fleece and catnip)


Homemade Dog Collars

large-$12


Medium-$10


Small-$8

Cat Collars $6





\

Catnip Squares $1 (two in each package)




Catnip Squares 50cents


Fleece pet beds $5 Approx. 20x15
these are just one layer of fleece with the ends sewed to keep it from unraveling . I use them for cat hammocks in the crates for my rescues. Also good to keep pet hair off the couch.







Southern Felines In Peril Rescue
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/southernfelines.html

I am located in Southwest GA in the small rural farming town of Colquitt. Kelsea
233 Bush Grimes Rd.
Coulquitt, GA 39837

Thegreypanda999@gmail.com

No comments: