April 1, 2009 "He will wag his tail as they kill him" Georgia



Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
Jonesboro, GA
770-477-3684 (Talk with Officer Tiffany Phillips)

--
I am a real nice boy. My owner turned me in because they did not want me anymore. I am young only 1 yr old. Please help me get out of here before I die... I am available now and have until 03-27-09. Yes, my time has been extended yet again, but this was the last time. Friday at 8 AM i will be taken into a room and killed, along with many many others.

All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to adopting families at the time of adoption. Rescues please have copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in....Thank you.....


Tiffany Jourdain
SPAY / NEUTER / FOSTER / ADOPT
---------------------------
Project Paws Inc
501c3 Animal rescue
www.projectpaws.org

No comments: