April 15, 2009 He Is URGENT. Call ASAP or Go in Person.


Urgent #091514

Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
Jonesboro, GA
770-477-3684


"I was turned in as a stray and no one has come looking for me. I am a very sweet boy and need a new loving home. I am available for adoption now and it is urgent that I get out of here. I was treated for upper resp. and mage it through it, now please save me. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to the adopting families at time of adoption. Rescues please have a copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in.Thank You.... "

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA493.html

No comments: