UPDATE- March 6. March 5, 2009- KY 70 Year Old Lady Will Be Homeless in 3 Days- Needs To Find Help for Her 3 Dogs.



March 6 Update- The dogs are in foster care. They still need help and donations for medical expenses. To find out more e-mail contact in this post.


These dogs are well loved. The economy is changing many human and dog lives. I hope there will be a happy ending for these dogs and owner. Wouldn't it be great if someone offered this lady a place where she could keep her pets.
"Hi,
> In a few days I will be homeless and so will my 3 sweet
> dogs. I can afford to buy the food and neuter Gabe and give the rabies shots.
> I am 70 and so am on a fixed income.
> I cannot afford a place where I can keep them. All 3 are
> housebroken, have lived together outside, ride well in the car and are great with
> children.Gabe even stops if he feels I do not have good footing
> while I am walking him on the lead. He does not pull.
> Jasmine is an IW cross, probably with Chow. She is ~8 or 9
> yrs old. Spayed

Gabriel is her son born in May 2004, his father is more than
> likely an Anatolian Shepherd (Gabe is 25"tall and ~27" neck to base of
> tail and eats more than the other 2)
> Gabriel had a severe reaction to frontline and lost all of his
> hair. I have tried various solutions to this, including vet, however what
> seems to work is plenty of raw food, yogurt, Roy's Lamb & Rice, summer scrubs
> with pine oil soap, winter scrubs with Equate baby wipes; Sergeant's
> Nature's Guardian natural flea & tick spray (Walmart) and Pet Releif anti-
> backterial spray (Krogers) Gabe's skin is improving and his hair is growing
> back. Gabe has been inside since ~November.. Gabe is entire since his
> problem came about just as I was going to neuter him. He has not had any
> opportunity to breed. I can keep buying the sprays and soap Gabe needs.




Grey Owl is ~8 or 9 yrs old and looks to be a White
> Shepherd/Huskey cross.
> neutered



Please Help Us,
Dorothy
bindingmagic@gmail.com

No comments: