March 11, 2009 Ace Needs Foster Home For Few Days Ohio

"3/11/09 Urgent - Foster Home Needed !! My name is Ace and I am a beautiful purebred long hair German Shepherd. I am 3 years old, 67#. I'm crate trained and house broken. I just got neutered , vaccinated and tested heartworm negative 3/10/09. I am very scared at the vets office and can't wait to get into a foster home or permanent home. I will be evaluated by a behaviorist this week, but I don't think I have many issues other than my fear of the vets office."

From LOVE -A -STRAY


"We have a long hair purebred German Shepherd at the clinic - just got him neutered, vaccinated and he is heartworm negative. I'm desperate for a foster home - everyone is wedged. I think he will place really fast but I need somewhere for him to mend for 3-4 days after his surgery. Please look him up on line http://www.love-a-stray.petfinder.com/ His name is Ace."


connie_field@yahoo.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH207.html#Who
Love-A-Stray
Avon Lake, Oh

No comments: