March 26, 2009 Please Help Beautiful Setter Euth Date 3/27/2009

I ended up here after I was hit by a car, I am ok, luckly I was not injured. Now I have a second chance and am hoping that someone will give it to me. I am a aussie mix and hopefully someone will hepl me out. I am available for adoption now and will have until 03-27-09. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to adopting families at the time of adoption. Rescues please have copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in....Thank you.....

Langley #091375

Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
Jonesboro, GA

-
-
Tiffany Jourdain
SPAY / NEUTER / FOSTER / ADOPT
---------------------------
Project Paws Inc
501c3 Animal rescue
www.projectpaws.org

No comments: