10/28/13 Attention Pit Bull Lovers " RICHLAND OHIO *URGENT** DUDLEY- He's a sweet goofy boy that needs to have some stability in his life and a family to love!! 2 year old PitBull **Richland County Humane Society**Nov. 8th Deadline." Euth?".

 This is a crosspost.

" FW: *URGENT**DUDLEY**Richland County Humane Society**Nov. 8th Deadline

This boy is in Richland County, OHIO

CONTACT:
County at 419-774-4795.







----- Original Message -----

<missbrie2go@yahoo.com>(<@YAHOO.COM>) wrote:
Hi! My name is Dudley. I'm awful handsome, don't you think? I am 2 years old, and I'm a pit bull. My life wasn't always so bad....I used to live in this great house with another pit bull and everything seemed perfect. Until the day my family decided that they didn't want me anymore and they took me to a place called a shelter. My 'brother' got adopted quickly. The shelter I was at put a 'date' on me. I'm not sure what that means but it seemed pretty important because the nice girls a the HSRC came and picked me up and took me to their shelter. I've been here for a while now and I have to tell you....I don't like it very much. Don't get me wrong....the girls here are extra nice and give me lots of love, treats, walks, etc.....but its just not a home. I get very scared here and don't like when people get in my face because I feel very threatened :(. I'm starting to deteriorate and losing hope I will ever find a home of my own!! :(  Please help me!



Dudley would do best in a home without children and cats.  He has some doggie friends but would need to be introduced slowly.  He loves his bully mix shelter mate Paris!  Dudley will need someone patient to help him with his manners and refresh his housebreaking skills.  He's a sweet goofy boy that needs to have some stability in his life and a family to love!! 
The girls here at the HSRC have put a 'date' on me here too of November 8th....although, for some reason...it doesn't seem as important this time because nobody is in a hurry to pick me up!! :(  All I need is someone who can show me love and patience. Maybe this time when someone picks me up, I'll go to a home with a comfy couch to sleep on....like the one in had before. Please help me!  They say my 'date' is November 8th so please share me!!  Transport is available!!  
For more info on Dudley please call Julie or Missy at the Humane Society of Richland County at 419-774-4795.   "





No comments: