8/24/13''My name is Gabby and I am a beautiful two year old American Staffordshire Terrier with a stunning cinnamon coat and a precious face matched by my sweet personality. I am a current resident of Williamson County Animal Control but I need a forever home. I have been down on my luck and if I could tell you my story it might break your heart but despite my hardships, I am very trusting and affectionate" Franklin TN "Pull Fee Paid."

This is a crosspost

Franklin, TN-Please Read Gabby's Story and Save Her!

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Karen Menzyk" kmenzyk


My name is Gabby and I am a beautiful two year old
 American Staffordshire Terrier with a stunning cinnamon coat
 and a precious face matched by my sweet personality.
I am a current resident of Williamson County Animal
 Control but I need a forever home. I have been down on my luck
 and if I could tell you my story it might break your heart but
 despite my hardships, I am very trusting and affectionate. 
The volunteers who love me tell me they are looking for my
 guardian angel.
 They say I need someone to watch over me to make sure
 I only have
 to worry about being a dog… walking, playing, tail wagging,
 looking for treats and being devoted to my human companion.
 I can do all of that and more. I am very smart
and I listen well. That means I would be easy to train
and quick to learn.
 I am already housebroken. I am heartworm positive
 which sounds scary
 but I will be easily treated by the shelter
 after I am adopted. Several volunteers have fostered other dogs
through the treatment and tell me it isn’t hard at all especially since
I am already good at taking it easy! I am ready to go home. All I
need is you! Please crosspost near and far for me and
 contact kmenzyk@yahoo.com if you can save me. 
The shelter pull fee is paid!


Karen Menzyk
Volunteer, Williamson County Animal Control
106 Claude Yates Drive, Franklin, TN 37064
615-790-5590
Adoption hours: Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Adoption fees: $85 for dogs and $50 for cats
See our adoptable animals at http://wcac.petfinder.com

No comments: