Happiness is a Yellow Lab Named Bailey



Bailey the yellow lab from Meig's County Animal Shelter was adopted. This picture is her photo at the shelter.


Here is what her new owner wrote.


"It is with great joy that I announce that I am Bailey's new Mommy!!!! She is the MOST perfect dog in the world, fits in perfectly with my family and is now our princess! She is absolutely stunning..sweet, loving, and everything I could ever have hoped her to be! Something about her picture spoke to my heart. Meig's is euthanizing on the 9th!!! Please help...their volunteers will help accomodate you! They were so wonderful to us and so happy to see Bailey find a home. She arrived in the dropbox wearing a t-shirt that said "My name is Bailey...I'm six years old." Nobody wanted her!Hello!


Smile I can't believe how it seems like she has been with us all along... She is completely housetrained and even knows commands. She is now a spoiled princess and loved by all of us. She is adored by three little boys who hug her all day long! She is a perfect, peaceful dog and, I am so blessed to have her in my life. I don't know what we ever did without our Bailey!
She is a one in a billion girl!"

No comments: