4/19/10 Urgent pup only has a few days in Clayton County GA. Was to Be Euthed Today.




New postPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm  
"Post subject: Urgent pup only has a few days in Clayton County GA

 his puppy was supposed to be euthanized today but I begged them to give me a couple of days to try to find her rescue. Will someone please save her? She only has until 04/21/10 and her number is 101947." 

 I think this dog is at this shelter. I am contacting poster to find out. 

4/20/10  Yes pup is at Clayton County Animal Control in Georgia. 

Clayton County Animal Control

770-477-3509
1396 Government Cir Jonesboro, GA 30236


2 comments:

Linda said...

precious!!! SHe is on facebook but have the correct contact person could save time and save her life...thank you

E said...

Linda, if you know the correct contact person, please post and or e-mail me. You can also post a link to the Facebook page.