8/21/10 Anyone adopting or fostering or rescuing? Need feedback.

I've been crossposting dogs and cats (on this blog) from kill shelters and also posting urgent non-shelter animals who need  homes. I've been doing this for over three years. I know many people who view this blog have adopted, rescued, donated time and  and money and good thoughts to help these animals.  I know this because I have heard from you and from  the past poll results (poll placed on sidebar).

Since I began this blog  many social networking sites have appeared on the Internet where people are crossposting animals in need. I am wondering if this blog is as effective as it was when I first started.  Please let me know if you have recently helped dogs or cats you've seen on this blog.  The blog gets a lot of hits, just not sure if it is helping to save lives.

No comments: