July 9, 2009 Check Out This Bill About Puppy Mills in North Carolina

From e-mail.

Disclaimer

This information is something to check into. I don't know if the information is accurate or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Post subject: Urgent action required!! NC needs you!!


I dont know if it is too late or not but I just received a e-mail telling me this information. Joe Same Queen is not supporting the puppy mill bill because he made a promise to hunters saying he would not because they do not want to be inspected. Urgent action is needed for people to contact and get this bill supported. In my county alone they are two puppy mills that have over a hundred dogs. Please help in anyway you can.
The number and e-mail is 919-533-3460 joesam.queen@ncleg.net.



http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2009&BillID=s460&submitButton=Go

No comments: