July 23, 2009 Shelbville, KY: Loosing the fight and growing weary!!

From: j c
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: Shelbville, KY: Losing the fight and growing weary!!

Hello All,


I have sent e-mail after e-mail and we have saved many lives. Fist, thank you for that. I have to admit that I am growing weary. I don't know if it burn out, lack of will, losing the fight... what? I come to the shelter every day and every kennel is ALWAYS full of dog and every cage is ALWAYS full of cats. Where do we turn?

Our shelter has had great success this year. We are proud of that. I am proud of all of you and more thankful then you will ever know. I just don't know what to do next..... except to ask that you keep helping.... keep pulling animals. We can not do this without you.

I am asking you again to look at this list of animals. If you can pull any, they can be vetted at a VERY low cost, they will come with Health Certificates by a local vet and transport help is available to just about anywhere. Just look and please let me know if you can help ASAP.

I had to euthanize some EXTEMELY sick babies today. Don't make the healthy ones next.

Domestic Long Hair-gray PictureCelset Tuxedo PictureBigsby Russian Blue PicturePoe Torbie PictureEvanna

Just to name a few cats. To see the rest in danger of death, go to: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY139.html


Shepherd PictureSammy Labrador Retriever PictureAbby Chow Chow  PictureLuLu Australian Shepherd PictureLucky Terrier PictureGordon Beagle PictureBuckshot Boxer PictureMica

Just a few of the dogs that WILL die without your help. To see the rest of the list, visit: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY139.html
Please contact the shelter ASAP!!!! Delay = Death.
Shelby County Animal Shelter
266 Kentucky St.
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Phone: 502-633-0009

Fax: 502-647-9214
E-mail: animal.adopt@shelbycountykentucky.com
Website:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY139.html

James Collins

No comments: