December 31. 2008- A Face Anyone Could Love Georgia Cat Needs Person



Church #088037-Urgent after 01-01-09


"I am a sweet boy, I was turned as a stray and no one has come looking for me. I am available for adoption on 01-01-09 and would love to have a new family to love. Please come in and see me. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to the adopting families at time of adoption. Rescues please have a copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in.Thank You...."

Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
Jonesboro, GA
770-477-3684
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA493.html

No comments: