December 2, 2008 Terriers Will be PTS Thursday Unless Someone Adopts or Rescues TN .No Charge to Pull Help With Transport. What a Deal!

Wheathin
HI! I am really cute and fun too! I llke to play and walk on a leash tooo... wont you love me too ?
Rotini
I am a VERY sweet dog. I love to play and have fun too. I have been indoors and outdoors
2 Adorable Terriers need out of Animal Control in Troy, TN.
Please contact Chandra Davis asap if you can save them. Not enough room! Please help!

www.troyaco.petfinder.com

URGENT DOGS! WILL BE PTS BY THURSDAY!!!!! PLEASE CROSSPOST! TROY TENNESSEE, NO PULL FEES! www.troyaco.petfinder.com

Can a rescue save these totally sweet and cool dogs ? Rotini and Wheat Thin - are WIre Hair Terriers or Fox? Not sure which, both are boys, and very sweet and loving too. They are around 35 lbs. SPOT and SAMM - Jack Russell/ Beagle mixes , both are under 18 lbs! Very sweet little guys and are housebroke too! We are very rescue friendly and do not charge to pull the dogs..... can help with transport! Please contact Officer Chandra Davisacocdavis@yahoo.com 731-599-81

Location of Troy, Tennessee
Location of Troy, Tennessee

No comments: