6/17/10 WayCross Georgia Rescue Must Downsize. 7 dogs need rescues ASAP or homes

CROSS POSTING!!!
PICTURES OF DOGS
IF YOU CAN HELP:
Please check out the pictures and descriptions of the dogs here: http://brierpatchcats.org/dogs.html and contact Jane at jane.keeler@yahoo.com


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jane Keeler <jane.keeler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Subject: Rescue must downsize dogs!!

Hi -
 
My name is Jane and my mom and I run a cat rescue which occasionally takes in dogs. We are located in Waycross, GA - an area with very few jobs. I have been unemployed for some time now. I was recently offered a very good job in South Korea (where I have lived and worked before), and have decided to accept this position. I will probably be leaving the country around July 20, 2010. My mom and I are the only caretakers for the animals we have rescued, and she works full time and will be turning 66 in August. We have approximately 45 cats right now, and caring for them is about as much as my mom can handle. We have 7 dogs for which we desperately need to find homes before I leave, because my mother simply cannot care for them as well as all our kitties. Our local shelter is a high-kill shelter with little funding and I would never send these doggies there. PLEASE HELP!! Please check out the pictures and descriptions of our dogs here: http://brierpatchcats.org/dogs.html and contact me at jane.keeler@yahoo.com if you can help us out in any way. THANK YOU!!!
 
~Jane Keeler





--
Please remember to Spay/Neuter your pet.  The number one cause of death in healthy animals in the US is euthanasia

No comments: