RESCUEDAug17,2009 Family Devestated. Home Foreclosure. Must Give Up Lab. Need Foster or Rescue. I Hate This Economy. It is Causing So Much Heartache.

Let's Give Buddy and His Family a Happy Ending.

Buddy was Rescued! Say A Prayer for the children.

PLS POST ASAP!!!
This is so sad too they are reaching out for help so Buddy is cared for-- not much time I know-- I think she truly thought she's had found a home for him by now but ....here he is in DIRE need-- a PERFECT family dog- can anyone help him!



This poor guy is losing his home. The family home is being foreclosed, and they cannot take him. He is 3 years old, loves kids, is housebroken and crate trained but not neutered. He is in georgia, and only has a few days. Can you circulate this. The family will pay $25 a month for a year to a rescue to save him.

Contact Shannon at 678-985-3899 / 678-698-6188/E: hemakesmefree@aol.com



Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:17:48 -0400
From: lisamilot@earthlink.net
Subject: lab mix

info on the dog - he's 120 pounds (might be mixed with mastiff), has not lived with or really been around other dogs - owner doesn't know how he'd be with another one. deadline is THURSDAY!!!

she's contacted area lab rescues, I contacted one and they said they'd already heard from her but, of course, have no room.
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Shannon Elkins
Sent: Aug 16, 2009 9:15 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients@null, null@null
Subject: Photo's of BUDDY (LAB MIX) desperately needs a home

PHOTO'S OF BUDDY ATTACHED! Buddy desperately needs a loving home. All of my contact information below.
_____________________________________________________
Friday, August 14, 2009
Hello, My Name is Shannon Elkins and I am reaching out to you in hopes that you can help me find a foster/adoptive home for Buddy our 3 yr old lab.

Though he is an all black lab mix, he looks like a full-lab. He was given to us by a friend when he was a puppy. He is the most awesome dog, ever. He is loving, obedient, and so eager to please. He loves to play, especially with tennis balls. He loves kids ( my children are 7 and 9). He is not aggressive. He is house trained. I am not current on his shots and he has not been neutered. He has been kennel trained since a pup, and still sleeps in his kennel at night. He is scared of thunder. I am working on getting photos.


We had to foreclose on our home and are moving in 6 days. Where we are moving to, will not allow pets. I will have to take him to a shelter if I can't find a home for him. I have posted ads on Craiglist as well as sought friends and family. I have had no success. I would be able to contribute $25 a month for one year, if this will help to get Buddy adopted, and saved from being put to sleep. We are devastated that we cannot take him with us. This is a loss on top of a loss and it pains me to see my children so hurt. I pray that you will be able to help rescue Buddy.

My contact information:
Shannon
Dacula, Georgia 30019
678-985-3899
678-698-6188
E: hemakesmefree@aol.com

No comments: