URGENT UPDATE 1/7 Many OUT OF TIME January 4, 2008 Adoptable Dogs and Cats WV They Have a HORSE too!


Tuiti~Needs sponsor

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12051675

Domestic Short Hair - orange and white

Medium Young Female Cat

Pocahontas County Animal Control and Humane Office, Durbin, WV



Pocahontas County Animal Control and Humane Office
HC 89 Box 13A
Durbin, WV 26264


Please email only!

Email: lastchance_rescue@yahoo.com







New postPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Post subject: Durbin WV - Many OUT OF TIME - Dogs/Cats/Horses in Snow!
Reply with quote Report post

Please Crosspost

Pocahontas County Animal Control and Humane Office
Durbin, WV


http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/WV119.html




One dog needs help with sponsors for amputation of foot.
One dog is ONLY allowed to go to rescue, if we can get his trust.
Need sponsors for many cats and a few dogs.
We also have a gorgeous blue eyed, yellow and white male cat.
GORGEOUS!!!!

To all rescues and individual looking to adopt:

I am swamped with no place to put anything else. I have 15 Cats many
not pictured yet that need a sponsor for their vetting. All my cages are
full and without them being spayed and neutered I cannot let them out
to roam free and with no more cage space when more comes in some
will have to be put down . Please help me help them . spays are 50.00
& Neuters are 35.00 plus 10.00 for Rabies/Distemper.
I have several other dogs/puppies that have just came in as strays or
owner surrenders that are not pictured yet.

If you can help please email lastchance_rescue@yahoo.com
You can also email jaime0801@frontiernet.net but please be sure to email
both as Jaime may not be on as much.
We still need more dog houses and kennels to be able to house more dogs
for a longer period of time.

I am also in need tarps to cover the kennels for the dogs that have to stay
outdoors.

I have the seniors, puppies and house dogs in the building, along with the
other small animals, and the cats that I have room for.

Please help if you can. I know it's hard everywhere but without help
I can not help the animals.
I have not been getting very many donations at all coming in for food
or supplies which are desperately needed to care for all animals.
Please help if you can.
Sincerely, Sandy Mallow, ACO

Thanks to everyone that has helped, I have the insulation finished and now
the heat will stay in the building!!

Dogs are in Danger Of Being Euthanized BECAUSE OF SPACE! I have done
all I can to give them more time but now I have over loaded my
kennels and it is causing problems all urgent dogs time is up .
Please help them.

PLEASE send to all people you know and all rescues. She needs
donations to keep the animals warm, sweaters for dogs, donations to
finish the shelter and RESCUES or adopters or fosters for the animals
she has marked urgent!!!

ChipIn available on website.

No comments: