4/29/13 Buddy Spaniel Mix's Owners Lost Home in OHIO. Budddy Needs A New Home. Perfect Pet Adoption






"I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Buddy's Story...
My name is Buddy, and I was adopted from a Shelter 4 years ago. Life was good, but now we are losing our home, and there is no room for me in the new home. I am pretty sad...I will miss playing with my little doggie and kitty friends. I must find a home soon...........I am in hiding right now from the landlord, so I am looking for a foster or forever home. I am 5 1/2 years old and 50 pounds, and I would like an active puppy to play with and/or someone who likes to take lots of walks, so that I can drop a few pounds..........know what I mean?...."

 Read the rest.

http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/6967396-reynoldsburg-ohio-spaniel-unknown-type-mix

  Perfect Pet Adoption

E-mail:
perfectpetadoption@gmail.com
Let 'em know you saw "Buddy" on Adopt-a-Pet.com!
Website:
Address: Reynoldsburg, OH
43147

No comments: