8/30/11 Sweet Under Year Old Pittie Girl Needs Rescue by Friday. She was Abandoned. PLEASE HELP! She has already put on a good bit of weight."GA



THIS IS A CROSSPOST

"Hi,

We had a pretty starving red nose pit bull come up to our house last night. We live in Savannah Ga and are hoping to find a pit bull group that will take her. We can not keep her due to the fact that we already have 3 dogs and our female Jack Russel can be aggressive with other female dogs. She appears to be under a year old and is as sweet as she can be. If you can give me some advice or someone to contact I would really appreciate it. I can not take her to the humane society because you must have proof of ownership to surrender a dog. We have an animal control facility but I was told after 3 days if not sooner she will be put to sleep. I am going out of town this weekend so the dog must be gone by then because I will not be home to take care of her and can not have her in the yard with my two other dogs. I already had to find someone to watch my Jack Russel while I am gone. PLEASE HELP! She has already put on a good bit of weight. She finally urinated yesterday after 6 bowls of water and seems to be going consistently now. She had a bm yesterday after 5 bowls of food and had no visible worms, stool had a good consistency, too. She is quiet in the kennel but does not like to walk into it on her own. We walked her last night on a leash and she ran and walked with us very well. She did not bark at the other dogs in the yards. I actually think I have only heard her bark once.


Thanks!"


FROM: Amanda // PHONE: 9126550188 // EMAIL: aer53184@gmail.com


No comments: