7/31/11 If You Live in Massachusetts Pierre a Siamese/ Mix I Personally Know Needs a Home.


Pierre is a foster at PetSmart. He needs a home for his own sake and so his rescue can help save more stray animals or those at AC in danger of being PTS. I know this cat personally. He was a stray. I saw him climb trees, interact with people, flop on his back to play and I saw his intelligence. He has a wonderful personality, loves to be loved and is very curious and as it says in the write up "spunky." I love this guy. If I could have I would have adopted him. Check him out at PetSmart and other kitties in need. These stray kitties have rescues who believe that their chances of adoption are greater when seen at PetSmart. Good luck to them all and check out Pierre who I called Mr. Blue Eyes. He has the bluest eyes. You can volunteer to play with Pierre and all the other kitties at PetSmart. They need the attention while they wait for their person to find them.

For information about Pierre, the PetSmart he is at and the contact number and e-mail for getting in touch with Broken Tail Rescue who is taking care of this sweet guy click link.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/20305082

No comments: