10/26/10" Beautiful tri smoothie BC,has till 10/28 Chatsworth,GA" This sweet pup is set to be PTS THIS Friday at dawn at the Murray Shelter in Chatsworth, " Do you believe this killed at dawn? I have words to say I won't. except this makes complete sense right?"Since he came in last week, he is tops on the PTS list. "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:37 am  
Post subject: Beautiful tri smoothie BC,has till 10/28 Chatsworth,GA

http://www.bcrescue.org/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=5110
By someone who evaluated him

His coloring is gorgeous, he's dainty featured, extremely focused, confident 

without being pushy. When I walked past his pen with one of the b/w dogs, 
he perked up, ears up tail up happy. When I came to visit, he ignored his 
kennel mate and focused on me completely. He responded to gestures
and followed my hand movements. But he is not cocky - when I gave
him smoochies, his ears went back and he gave me a sweet kiss
. I had no toys but I think he's got potential.
From Murray County:

He will make a nice pet. Since he came in last week, 

he is tops on the PTS list.

This sweet pup is set to be PTS THIS 

Friday at dawn at the Murray
Shelter in Chatsworth, GA (just north of Atlanta and just 
south of Chattanooga , TN ). We MUST know by TONIGHT, 
Thurs, 10/28 who has rescue. Please help him live.

NOTE: Free transport to Atlanta provided. Transport to the

northeast and midwest you must pay, available. Please e-mail 
or call us ASAP if you will save a dog(s), then Please fax the
rescue or adopt contract from the Petfinder site to officially 
put a hold on the dog(s) or cat(s). The shelter will contact 
you to finalize each pull and details.






murray county animal shelter
571 highway 52
chatsworth, GA 30705
(706) 695-8003
kassie_davis65@yahoo.com













No comments: