7/23/10 Senior Lab GA " I lost my job a year ago and just recently had to file bankruptcy and lost our house. We just moved to a rental house and no pets are allowed. She is my husband’s dog so she loves to be with men."

CROSS POSTING!!!
"Please read the original e-mail below from Maggie's owners.  I have talked back and forth with Carolyn and she is very upset about this development.  I already told her that black dogs are not exactly sought after in GA and Seniors are not sought after anywhere.  This makes the situation for Miss Maggie very tough.  PLEASE, let's help Miss Maggie out.
If you can help, please contact me at newbeginningsanimalrescue@gmail.com
I am in Flowery Branch, GA and I am trying to find a home for my 11 year old spayed female Lab mix.  She is approx. 95 lbs. I lost my job a year ago and just recently had to file bankruptcy and lost our house. We just moved to a rental house and no pets are allowed. She is my husband’s dog so she loves to be with men...
I am looking for a place that she can have freedom to play in her twilight years. She is house trained. She eats once a day in the morning and she doesn't like to be left alone. I think it's because she is older now. She doesn't like thunder or fire crackers. We shave her to keep her cool. She needs her shots for the year. She is an awesome dog, excellent with kids and other animals, lays at your feet and follows you around. It’s heart breaking...
Can you please help me find a home for her?  Her name is Maggie.
Thank you so much and God bless.
Carolyn"

No comments: