7/23/10 "Beautiful Belgium Shepherd on Brink of Death" Young Male Dog McDonough, GA

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am  
Post subject: Beautiful Belgium Shepherd on Brink of Death

Garret
Belgian Shepherd Tervuren [Mix]
Large Young Male Dog Pet ID: 6/29-2607

More About Garret
I am a sweet boy that needs a lifetime companion to give me the loving home that I deserve. I was picked up as a stray, so my friends here at the shelter do not know anything about my past. If you would like to meet me, then please call my friends at (770) 288-PETS. My I.D. # 6/29-2607 please refer to this number when inquiring about me.

Lost and stray animals are held at the Henry County Animal Care and Control Shelter for four business days in order to give their owners a chance to reclaim them. After that time period, adoptable animals are held as long as space allows.

My Contact InfoHenry County Animal Control Shelter
McDonough, GA
http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?&shelter_id=GA67&sort=name+asc
770-288-PETS (7387)
Email Henry County Animal Control Shelter

1 comment:

Horse Classifieds said...

Great post! It is interesting and helpful..