2/20/12"Pookey is a total sweetheart and my heart breaks for him. I know the statistics for Tabbies in shelters.." GA

Liberty County Animal Control - Hinesville, GA
Contact: Petra at newbeginningsanimalrescue@gmail.com

''Pookey is a total sweetheart and my heart breaks for him. I know the statistics for Tabbies in shelters... They are not good. Many people just don't seem to like them much, think they look average. Well, to me, ever cat looks different and besides, we should always see beyond the outer appearance and go for personality first. Well, Pookey has the personality that should help propel him right out of that cage and into a wonderful, loving forever home. When he lays in his cage, he stretches his front paws out through the bars, as if to say "Hey, I'm here, don't forget about me." If you look at the picture closely, you will notice that Pookey has a wound on his upper left arm. At first I thought that it was a burn but after a closer look, it appears that his skin was shaved there, perhaps for an IV or just to clean a boo boo... I am not sure and will probably never know. At any rate, what ever it was is healing well and will not need further vetting. Pookey appears to be about a year old." From Petra

No comments: