February 19, 2009 Tabby Boy Greg's Web Page.KY

Greg
Tabby (short coat)
Sex: Male
General Potential Size: Large
Housetrained: Yes

"Hi, my name is Greg and I'm a big ol' sweet tabby lover boy (short coat) fantabulous feline, about five years old. The Grayson volunteers longed to hear my story for three long years, so here it is at last: I was the king of the alley cats, and together with my trusty sidekick, Bennett, our domain was the fields and the perimeter of the Grayson shelter. For a long time I was elusive and mysterious and stayed just out of reach of the lure of the shelter. I did love the grub though, and gradually over time I lost my fear of the Supreme Cat Lady of Leitchfield, and one day there was a breakthrough of sorts and I allowed her to touch my gorgeous fur, and soon I started coming in out of the cold. For a spell I was coming and going from the shelter, but eventually (and quite recently) I crossed a psychological barrier of sorts and realized an inside cat is what I wanted to be. My buddy Bennett wasn't far behind (he can tell his own story, ha, ha). I'm now an ex-alley cat and king of my inside roost. I get along really well with the others and we all hang out together, the very best of friends. Lest you think I reserve all my lovable ways for just Supreme Cat Lady, let me hasten to say Greg loves everyone and I'm ready to share my tabby love with you right now. Please check out my video for a sample of my great tabby charm. You'll be wowed, of course, and wish to share your home with me right away, and who could blame you? My neuter is but a distant memory, and SCL has made darn sure I'm current on all my other shots as well. I'll see you soon. Love, purrs and head butts, Greg. XXXOOOXXX"

Greg's webpage
Grayson County Humane Society
KY

No comments: