November 1, 2008 KY Sponsored Harley Patiently Waiting for His Home


Harley is at the Grayson County Humane Society

"Hi, my name is Harley, a Manx/Mixed (short coat) guy. Yeah, I know I look tough like one of those biker dudes, but I really am a big, sweet pussycat. Here's the deal see, when I came into Grayson on my little, itty-bitty chopper, I didn't realize the clubhouse was so crowded. I got to get out of here fast, see? If you take me home to your joint, I'll hang my cute little helmet beside your big one, and you can tell your friends I'm your little biker buddy and I'll be hanging out with you forever, or until we all go to that big chopper meet in the sky. What do you say? I can rev up my bike and head to your place pronto! Got neutered up and shots too!
P.S. As you can see from my new picture, I'm still patiently waiting for my forever home. My new biker friend is out there somewhere...I just know it.
"

Harley's Website

http://www.graysonhumane.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=836292

Can't adopt but want to help?
One quarter will buy 1 lb. of Science Diet food
Use GoodSearch
http://www.goodsearch.com/
and designate our shelter for you donation
Donate your used cell phones and empty ink cartridges
Sponsor a barn cat
Sponsor any of our pets
Volunteer!

Location of Leitchfield, Kentucky
Location of Leitchfield, Kentucky

Harley and other wonderful cats need to find rescues or home. This shelter has not had to euthanize animals in two years and just started to last week. All these cats are loved and cared for. Please help Harley and all the cats.


"We are truly out of space. Every corned and slow spot is full of cat cages. If a cat comes in tomorrow either that cat or one of our other residents will have to be PTS. We have no more room
Please contact us if you can help find a place for any of them.
"

How will they choose who to euthanaize? What a miserable job. You can help by adopting or rescuing even one cat or kitten. Please that will save another's life.


Any cat that is now at the Grayson County Humane Society in Leitchfield, KY can go to an approved rescue group FREE OF CHARGE. Many - if not most - of the cats/kittens that are four-months-old or older, are now fully vetted (spayed/neutered, rabies vaccinated, FVRCPC vaccinated, FeLV/FIV tested, dewormed, and treated with flea preventative) and ready to go. Adoptions - which normally cost $55 for a fully vetted cat - are now only $30. Out-of-state adoptions ARE allowed. Work is being done to put together a transport for the weekend of November 8th. Please help us fill the van!!!

PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSS-POST!!!


Leitchfield, KY - Grayson County Humane Society/SPCA
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/KY103.html or http://www.graysonhumane.org/
Phone: 270-230-8839
email: dwhite@aggressiveonline.net (@aggressiveonline.net) or bethany@mail2cook.com (@mail2cook.com)
Open on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:30AM - 1:30PM (Central Time)
TRANSPORT IS USUALLY AVAILABLE (often to Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and sometimes even Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont) -- PLEASE JUST ASK!!!

No comments: