Updates! February 27 , 2009 Will is an owner surrender. He is GOOD DOG. Please SAVE WILL. Owners Took Him To Groomer Before Dumping HIM.Georgia


March 5 .You are looking at a rescued dog. Buddy got a rescue!

March 3
Project Paws is a rescue that rescues dogs from Clayton. A volunteer met Will and said he is an amazing wonderful dog but they did not have a foster for him and rescued 12 other dogs on their euth day. Will has unitl 3/5/09. Please don't let Will die.

Will #090967

3/05/09 Kill Day

Labrador Retriever, Shepherd [Mix]

"I am a real cute guy.. My owners turned me into Animal Control today. They did not give my name, my age or even give a good reason why they were getting rid of me. They even had the nerve to take to to be groomed first. I am a very, very sweet dog and would hate to die here.I am available for adoption on 02-25-09 and will have until 03-05-09. Please come in and save me"
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13133117
Clayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit Jonesboro Georgia

No comments: