UPDATE ADOPTED!!!!!!!10/2/11 ": 8yo Beagle been with owner since he was 8weeks, lost home has until Nov 7" Miami Florida



Adopted !!!!!!

PLEASE HELP THIS MUCH LOVED DOG FIND A HOME WHERE HE CAN BE LOVED.

Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:03:30 -0400
From: KLCremer@aol.com
Subject: 8yo Beagle been with owner since he was 8weeks, lost home has
until Nov 7 to find him a home Miami FL



Good Morning Kathy,
My name is Jennifer and I am a friend of Marci who gave me your email
address.
I recently shared with Marci the unfortunate and, terribly sad fact,
that I have to find a new home for my 8 year old beagle whose name is
Bailey.
In the past few years, like many others, I have struggled financially.
Sadly the situation has reached a tipping point and I have had to make
the very difficult decision to move in with a family member,
unfortunately Bailey cannot move with me.
Once I came to terms with the fact that I had to find Bailey a new home
I searched on-line, asked my vet, spoke to the groomer/day care group
Bailey has visited and, asked friends and family for any
suggestions/ideas for a new home; as of this writing I have not had any
luck with these contacts.
Marci said that you might be able to help me find an appropriate new
home for Bailey.
Attached to this email is a list outlining very specific information
about Bailey and several photos.

BAILEY MCNAMARA

GENERAL
� Date of Birth:10-24-03
� 13� red and white beagle
� Male/neutered
� Bailey has a ID chip (I would provide all the information on the ID
to the new owner so it can be transferred)


2 comments:

Pet Lover said...

Hope Bailey finds a new home ASAP.

Elizabeth said...

Let's all say a prayer for Bailey that he finds a loving owner who will care for him and adore him.