IF YOU LIKE BAGELS, THERE ARE A COUPLE AT THE SHELTER



There are two sweet bagels at the shelter. Did I say bagels? I must be hungry. I mean beagles. Janet and Jenny are two young female tricolored beagles who were brought in as strays. Janet is about one year old and Jenny is two or three. According to Betty, they are both friendly and good with other dogs. Like every other four footed creature who is in a shelter, they want outta here.

Beagles are such great dogs. When I was a child, I had a beagle who stole my heart. His name was Tuffy. He went around sniffing everything. Sniffing was the way he learned about the things around him.Beagles make great family pets or can be trained as hunting dogs.

Look at Janet's floppy ears. Isn't she cute? Jenny reminds me of Tuffy with her little beagle belly. Tuffy's belly was a lot bigger. He enjoyed the finer things in life like getting into the garbage and eating the table scrapes my brother and I fed him when our parents weren't looking.


E-mail for rescue inquiries
mcasrescues-owner@yahoogroups.com

No comments: