10/29/12 "I am a beautiful hounddog that came to the shelter as an owner surrender. My daddy is in the military and could not keep me any longer due to him going to Afghanistan. I love to be shown affection and receive treats, especially bacon treats." Dogs on Deployment. Waycross Georgia Okefenokee Humane Society


Rosalyn.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151196597178726&set=a.261492698725.139122.70576273725&type=3&theater

"Urgent home needed! She's received no serious interest and desperately needs a home!
She's at Okefenokee Humane Society
1501 Blackwell St, Waycross, GA, 31501
912-283-4214
okefenokeehumanesociety@gmail.com


Hey folks, my name is Rosalyn. I am a beautiful hound that came to the shelter as an owner surrender. My daddy is in the military and could not keep me any longer due to him going to Afghanistan. I'm a super sweet girl, weigh 54.6 pounds and am 7 months old. I'm also HW negative! I love to be shown affection and receive treats, especially bacon treats... they're my favorite!!! I am now looking for a new home filled with lots and lots of love. I promise to love you in return. Please come visit with me today and see how special I am. You won't regret it!

Dogs on Deployment is NOT responsible for her adoption. We have read on the original post that the owner does not want his dog back :( Please share and contact the shelter if you are interested in adopting her.

Did you adopt her? Let the shelter know you found her on Dogs on Deployment,


No comments: