2/21/12 SAFE" Everyone and their mom has been calling me regarding unwanted cats in Liberty County and I try to help as best as I can but my first priority MUST BE those on death row!!! I am so tired." Please Help This Cat. GA.The Cats In Liberty Cty GA

Hinesville, GA Contact: Petra at newbeginningsanimalrescue@gmai
        ALL SAFE
Contact: Petra at newbeginningsanimalrescue@gmail.com

or at
or at 912-492-056-06 I just had a call from a Liberty County woman who has been feeding a domesticated Hemingway that is ready to expect her THIRD litter that she knows of... She said she cannot deal with her, her unborn babies, and the 2 boys left from the previous litter anymore and is about to "drive them out to the country side" to get rid of them if I can't take them. I feel so helpless. Lately, there have been so many people with calls or e-mails like that, trying to put a guilt trip on me... Everyone and their mom has been calling me regarding unwanted cats in Liberty County and I try to help as best as I can but my first priority MUST BE those on death row!!! I am so tired... This being a Hemingway, is there anyone out there interested in helping? I am sorry to ask. But if anyone is or knows of anyone, pls call me. Thank you. NOTE: This is the beautiful Hemingway momma." Petra

3 comments:

ButtercupRN said...

Hi Petra,is there anyway she can be transported part way to Vero Beach,Fl? I would drive up if she can. I was part of a rescue here and will call them to see if they would help me in placing them.
Marsha
McGlmr at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Marsha, I will forward this to Petra. If you want call her or e-mail her.
It's Raining Cats and Dogs

E said...

Marsha, Thanks for caring and the offer. Really appreciated. They are safe.

"I have found a safe place for momma-to-be and for
the 2 boys, too. It's local and with a lady I know through rescue from years ago." P