April 7, 2011 Blue Pit Bull Terrier Loves People and Dogs. Needs a Chance. Shelter Workers Love this Dog. San Pedro California Shelter

"Please post this plea on your websites, facebooks, and other modes of mass communication so this beautiful, good natured boy can have a chance at a good life.  thank you.  Florence


STEELE - ID#A1184537
My name is Steele and I am a male, blue Pit Bull Terrier.
The shelter thinks I am about 2 years and 2 months old.
I weigh approximately 63 pounds. I have been at Harbor shelter since Jan 25, 2011- that’s a long
Time but I’ve not lost my good nature and good temperment.

I LOVE people and like to play with other girl dogs; no one’s given me a chance to see
If I like boy dogs too, but when I run by the kennels and all the dogs bark at me, I just wag my tail And head to my favorite place, the swimming pool!!  I love  to play in water,  know to sit and Fetch and prefer to poop outside of my kennel if given the opportunity.  My fellow volunteers and Staff at the shelter love me back, because I’m a really, really  good dog.  all I want is a family of my own.   I give Kisses when properly introducedJ and although I’m a big dog, I’m calm and gentle.  Won’t you Please help me find a home.  Oh, I’ve heard it said, I’m so handsome, I’ll STEELE your heart. 
Contact information:  Kennel supervisor Leslie.corea@lacity.org 310 548 2632 or 213 305 8323
You many also contact volunteer Florenceyates@cox.net  310 560 7051
Harbor Shelter, 957 N. Gaffey Street, San Pedro, CA 90731 "

No comments: