1/21/10 Pittie Mix Urgent Florida "He has a super sweet disposition."




This guy in in Jacksonville Florida but I am told they can arrange transport. He only has boarding until tomorrow, Friday 1/22/10.





Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:14:17 -0800
From: jshumer@yahoo.com
Subject: Fw: Lil Red


To All:
This is Lil Red. I found him on the side of Pablo road last Friday night. He was frightened and hungry and fortunately I was able to coax him to my car. He is an 8 month old red nose pittie mix. He weighs 48lbs and the vet said he is just about full grown. He has a super sweet disposition. He has been neutered and is utd on all shots. I am willing to put him through dog obedience training to make him even nicer than he already is, he loves to play with dogs and people alike. He doesn't bother cats. He is a super sweet young pup that wants a family to love. Lil Red comes with kennel, beds, collars/leashes, food, toys and 3 mos supply of heartgard and comfortis. I cannot keep this little guy because I have another pittie rescue living with my brood of 12 cats, a dog and a parrot. PVAH is letting me board him til Friday. If anyone is interested in fostering or adopting Lil Red please give me a call. My #s 904-834-3200h or 607-2961c. I am happy to set up a meet n greet as well. Many Thanks, Julie

No comments: